Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Writing Strategies for Stages 3 and 4

Corporate life has been quite a change after almost a decade in the classroom and it was quite a steep learning curve for a time. Now, after a year in the role I have learnt a great deal and I am sure this will continue as the role moves and changes to ensure better support for schools.

I have had the opportunity to develop some presentations for conferences and networks and of course with a great deal of presenting, I think I am more confident in delivering material. I worked with a colleague last year to develop a session on Writing Strategies which meant I could draw on strategies I have utilised with my own students but also, it gave me an opportunity to research the teaching of writing and I have uncovered many resources that will guide me when I return to the classroom.

Here is a copy of the Writing Strategies for Stages 3 and 4 slides, participant booklet, and the resources (also found in the participant booklet).

No comments:

Post a Comment